Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wow... Clowned before I even got here. Awesome!

This is awesome. I've missed this blog since its demise. Facebook is kinda OK for keeping in touch, but this is much better if you ask me.

Cruiserweight is awesome. They haven't swung up through the northwest, so I haven't seen them yet. Colleen likes to rock out to Balboa though. I like the new album, but I'm still not sure I like it better than Sweet Weaponry.

If only I had big news to report now... The best I got is that I'm moving to Monterey, CA in March. Closer to Josh and still far from everyone else.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Scott! yay, the whole gang together again....like Grease!

well - that means 3 of you will be out West....tied for the lead....

3 in the midwest (Rachel, Sara and me)

1 in Texas

1 in the northeast (but may end up in Texas)

don't know why i just stated the obvious for everyone! like you didn't know where people lived.... i'm lame that way....

Josh said...

Awesome about the move to CA Scott!

Doug and I are going to see Keane after record shopping tonight I think.

Ratings came in this week and both LA and Dallas are doing well.

That's all I got.