Friday, December 12, 2008

The Blog's Not Dead

No!!! I just got here. The Blog can't be dead. However, I do read the blog through an RSS reader, so its harder to see comments than posts.

No responses to the Youth in Revolt post huh? I figured someone would have something to say about that.

As for presents, I'd say this year has been tough. I haven't come up with good ideas for anyone. I think part of the problem is that I haven't seen anyone in forever since I was out of the country for the better part of the year. Also, times are just tough on everyone right now. DIY projects are always a good idea, but they take time. Check out CRAFTzine and Instructables for some neat ideas.

Hiccups are aweful!!! I'm always afraid that they will last forever too. I don't like them to begin with, but anything over a minute is down right annoying. And they always comes at the most inopportune time right?

Who likes Bacon Salt? Anyone here other than me think this is one of the greatest discoveries of the year. Zac, remember when we lived off of 45th street? I think I ate bacon at least once a meal and sometimes in between. Not the most healthy way of living, but I sure did enjoy it.

No comments: